Current Employment Opportunities with Pulsar
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
Position: Field Service Electrical Instrumentation Engineer – Pulsar Process Measurement Ltd
Pulsar Process Measurement Ltd are award-winning British manufacturers and suppliers of non-contacting ultrasonic and radar level and flow measurement equipment. Our products are used worldwide in a variety of industries such as water, wastewater, mining, food production and chemical storage. We are currently recruiting for a full-time Service Instrumentation Engineer to join our Customer Support Team.
Established in 1997, the company has grown to employ over 120 members of staff in the UK and operates worldwide through regional offices in Florida, USA; Kuala Lumper, Malaysia and Shanghai, China.
- Reporting to the Customer Support Manager and based from Pulsar’s head office in Malvern, Worcestershire, you will be required to provide internal and onsite services to include technical support, commissioning, maintenance and repair of all Pulsar products.
- You will be required to provide technical support on all Pulsar products to Pulsar Sales Staff, distributors both in the UK and overseas, this support will be undertaken via telephone, email and other media.
- As part of your role, you will be required to travel widely throughout the UK, visiting customer premises, which may result in overnight stays away from home. Some foreign travel may also be needed on occasions.
- To succeed in this role you will need to possess good communication skills, both over the telephone and person to person. You will need to be confident, reliable, committed and possess good fault-finding and problem solving skills.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based programmes are necessary.
- A formal qualification in Electrical/Electronics is preferred and experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential. Full product training will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Salary: £23 – 27.5k (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Additional Benefits: Generous pension scheme, company car and mobile phone
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply. If you would like to apply, please download an application form or telephone 01684 891371.