Volume Measurement Overview
Volume measurement applies a conversion factor to a level measurement to derive the volume. A variety of pre-programmed tank shapes are included along with the ability to program a custom shape.
- Uses ultrasonic or radar technology to measure the level.
- Liquid or solids measurement.
- Solids volume measurement must take account of solids not having a flat surface as is the case with solids.
- Select from pre-programmed tank shapes or custom 32 point shape function.
If you are unsure about which product is suitable for your application please contact Pulsar on the following telephone numbers:-
- Malvern, UK +44 (0)1684 891 371
- Florida, USA +1 850 279 4882